Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Norton School Superintendent

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    The_Sage
    Guest The_Sage's Avatar

    Norton School Superintendent

    Wondering if anyone knows his name. Was thinking he came from Lee County...

  2. #2
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Norton School Superintendent

    Lee Brannon
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Hokie's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 22nd, 2006
    Posts
    197
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Norton School Superintendent

    he was previously in washington county

  4. #4
    Inactive Member dogfacegremlin's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 15th, 2005
    Posts
    215
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Norton School Superintendent

    he is a really nice guy...he knows his stuff and seems to be down to earth
    "I'm not here to be loved, I'm here to win."

  5. #5
    Inactive Member jtw61194's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 20th, 2006
    Posts
    873
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Norton School Superintendent

    It has been a long time, like 15 years ago, but he was the principal at Glade Spring Elementary when I did my student teaching. He was a very positive influence for me and the kids loved him. Periodically he would come down to the gym and participate in everything we were doing. Did I mention he's about 6'6"? His daughter, Courtney, was one of my 1st graders. I hope he does well, because all my thoughts of him are good.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •